- Jenny is a hybrid doing projects around entrepreneurship, community building, events & marketing. Being self-employed she is used to selling her own services as well as promote her clients. Some of her projects:
- Co- founder Freelance Business Day – a yearly freelance only conference
- Co-produced the 2018 edition of Event Marketing School with event marketers from INBOUND, SXSW and
Australia’s StartCon speaking.
- Social Media and Community Manager for the Growth Marketing Conference, drawing big enterprises like Google, Apple, LinkedIn, and Adobe, as well as the fastest-growing companies around today – from Uber and AirBnB, to Spotify and Stripe to attend.
- Entrepreneurs Anonymous, a pan-European community of new and aspiring entrepreneurs from 1800 members to 15 000 and organising more than a 100 community events with them in less than two years.
- Partnership manager for online platform 99 starts which is a bit like Netflix for conference talks
Jenny is originally from Finland, has lived in Ireland and now calls Ghent in Belgium her home.